Friday 5 September 2014

butter studio cupcakes.



butter studio cupcakes: $3.50/cupcake.

I went shopping at takashimaya after my hospital trip. As an avid food lover, my first stop at any shopping center is always the food department (that's what I always call it). I was at the basement of takashimaya and I wanted to buy cakes. For my birthday back in 2011, I bought a mango cake at takashimaya and I wanted to visit that bakery for another wonderful cake. However, it was replaced by butter studio. As I was dying for some cake, I decided to try butter studio cupcakes. They are really cute and pretty. Totally irresistable! I bought 3 cupcakes for $10. It took me quite long to make up my mind on which cupcakes I want. 

PANDA. RED VELVET. MARSHMELLOW.

RED VELVET: 

The sponge of the cupcake is red in colour. It's really delicious. It is not too sweet for me. The cream on top is quite thick. I quite dislike it as it makes me naseous. To my surprise, the cream really goes well with the cake sponge. Perfect combination. 
 
PANDA:

It is a chocolate cupcake! The taste is really amazing. I can eat this cupcake continuously. The cream is the same as red velvet's. It's really thick. It's goes well with the cupcake though. The eyes of the cupcake are actually coffee flavored chocolate. It's really good and delicious. The panda eyes are something to die for! Overall, it's not too bad. 

MARSHMELLOW: 

chocolate cupcake again! The marshmellows are not sweet at all. I really like it, but then again I dislike the chocolate coating. I'm not a chocolate person though I like chocolate flavoured food. This is really good but the chocolate coating on top came off so I had a hard time eating it.