Friday 5 September 2014

gelateria italia: plain waffle & arizona tea!


I've decided to stop by gelateria italia after my exam. I've always wanted to try their waffle and arizona tea. 

PLAIN WAFFLE: $5.90 
It looks really amazing and it seems crispy. However the taste doesn't justify the look of the waffle. It's not crispy at all. It's really soft. I like crispy waffle so I wasn't really satisfied with their waffle. The waffle was quite big in size. The taste was alright, not too bad; but $5.90 for this waffle is a little too expensive. 

ARIZONA ICED TEA (LEMON FLAVOR): $3.40
Arizona tea is on a popular demand and I don't really know why, until I tried it. It taste like ribena to me. I think the bottle is the reason of its price. It is high in fructose and glucose but it doesn't seem like it because of the citric acid and lemon. The taste is unique. Definitely worth a try. I went on doing a research on Arizona tea. It seems like they have different flavors. However, today when I visited gelateria italia, they only have lemon and raspberry. Anyway, this drink is definitely worth $3.40. 

LOCATED AT: 
LOT 1 SHOPPERS MALL, #01-05