Saturday 6 September 2014

starbucks: iced shaken lemon tea



iced shaken lemon tea (zen): $5.30

You must be wondering how many places I've been in one day. This is my nth spot! So recently I've received this Starbucks receipt where I just have to do their survey for their free tall drink. If you know me well enough, I am a freaking Starbucks addict. After collecting my merchandise (i will be posting them later), I went to Starbucks to grab one of my favourite drink, ICED SHAKEN LEMON TEA (ZEN). I've been to the United States before and I've bought a can of green tea for $0.99 (excluding tax).
[PHOTO CREDIT TO OWNER] 
Yup, that's the tea I bought when I was in US. It tasted really unique and ever since I came back to Singapore, I've been searching for a similar drink. Starbucks iced shaken lemon tea taste just like it and I love it a lot. However, I feel that it is quite expensive compared to that $0.99 can of green tea which of course have a larger amount. Do try this drink. It might taste weird at first but you'll be addicted to it. A GREAT THIRST QUENCHER.