Saturday 6 September 2014

merchandises: kpop #1

collected my merchandises all at once! I'm really contented and as you can see, they're all kpop merchandise. In any case, if you don't know, I am an inspirit(infinite), ELF(super junior) and fly high(FTTS). So let's see what I've actually gotten myself! 

(okay, so here's a picture of me hugging my poster set and not wanting to let go) 

INFINITE: THAT SUMMER CONCERT 2 POSTER SET ($37)

It's really rare as you know concert merchandise are only sold during concert period and after that period, they'll not produce or sell it anymore. I was like a month late of getting the poster set but still I manage to get it. I'm really happy. I'm not going to open it and show the posters because it's really a hassle! 

SUPER JUNIOR: MAMACITA ($24.50)

Hey Mamacita 내가 아야야야야! Super Junior 7th album~ I am an ELF so I'll definitely purchase it. The album is really cool. I really want to get another one though because there were defects on my album and my poster is creased. =_=

the photobook and fruit seller kangin photocard. 


(pictures of Donghae in the photobook) 

INFINITE: OGSR PENDANT ($40)

Another concert merchandise. This is the most fabulous thing I ever bought in my life. It's really so pretty. I can't believe I actually bought it. I think it'll look great with a choker necklace. Somebody please get me a choker necklace. I'll be really thankful. ㅠㅠ

SUPER JUNIOR DONGHAE: HARU DAY CUP ($19)

I really like the design so I bought it without even thinking. I kind of regret it because I saw a transparent design cup. It's really pretty too. Mouse rabbit "BECAUSE I'M PRECIOUS" cup is out of stock too. At least, I love this cup! 




INFINITE KIM SUNGGYU: ANOTHER ME ($15)

Finally, I've bought my bae's album. The packaging is really cool. I don't even know how did woollim come up with this idea. There are two stickers inside of this album. I'm totally in love with the songs. Especially 60초! 

*Please note that I am not selling any of my items. 

There'll be more exciting posts coming. Do visit my blog often. Thank you. ^^