Friday 3 October 2014

surprise?

yup, it was my big day on wednesday. i was really happy as my friends have celebrated it with me. i'm really very thankful for them. 





look at all the wonderful presents. i'm really touched. 

Shereen and Puteri wrote lots of motivational words on the board and they give it to me as a present. i was really touched! 
(dancer natural pose. ooopps)

okay yayyy. birthday lunch with yanjie, jeremy and izzah. they gave me a huge surprise.


 yanjie and jeremy got me a bucket of chicken. izzah got me a box of chocolate with infinite quotes and some lame chemistry jokes. =_= 

thank you guys!!! 
i have such a weird friend omg. 

latecoming and chusa (amanda&carissa) got me stuff too, but sadly no picture.

latecoming got me a cake and a board. they told me that there was a meeting but it turns out to be a surprise. cheat my feelings. :( but haha thanks. i love the surprise. 

Amanda and Carissa gave me food! woots~ food food food food! thank you babes. 

thank you everybody for the wonderful wishes!!!!! <333