Thursday 11 September 2014

Paris Baguette.

Night out alone again! My outfit is really simple and Korean today. Am I cute yet? Okay, that's not the main point. Today I went to orchard again and this time round, I went to try Paris Baguette. 



UNIQUE ITALIAN TIRAMISU: $8 

This tiramisu cake is superb. It is probably one of the best I have ever eaten in my life. It has many layers and it's not too sweet. The taste is really unqiue. Even though it is quite costly, I still think it's worth it. 

LEMON ADE: $8

It's basically just a mixture of lemon and carbonated drink. It is not as special as I thought it will be. $8 is really too expensive. I totally regret it. I could have bought a Starbucks drink with that money. 


My trip to Paris Baguette was a pleasant one. I really wanted to try patbingsoo but they ran out. The staff there are quite grumpy though. I guess they are tired. It's okay. I totally enjoy my food. Best of all, they played infinite's 1/3 and julia. I didn't even want to leave the cafe!