Wednesday 10 September 2014

Charlie Brown cafe.

Throwback to #thatday!!! (: Jimin happened to be free so we went on to have lunch together at orchard. We had a hard time deciding on where to dine and finally, we decided on Charlie Brown cafe. 

Charlie Brown cafe is basically a Charlie Brown themed cafe. (okay I am stating the obvious) I really like the environment there. It's wonderful. A great place for people to catch up with their lives. 

우리 지민언니... ㅋㅋㅋ 귀엽네요~ 


WEDNESDAY SPECIAL: CHARLIE CHICKEN CUTLET SET ($11.90)

The chicken cutlet set comes with Charlie Chicken Cutlet, a lemon tea and a brownie. I didn't want the brownie because I was already super full after eating the chicken cutlet. The chicken cutlet portion was damn huge. It has herbs(?) and it tasted alright. I just wish that they gave unlimited lemon tea. Anyway, $11.90 for this meal is definitely worth it. I had a full meal! Yumz~ 

CHEESY CRINKLE CUT FRIES ($5.80)

It came in a really big portion and it was really unexpected. It tasted like Burger King's cheese fries. If you were to go Charlie Brown cafe, I suggest you to try other food. You can always buy cheese fries at Burger King and it's so much cheaper though the amount given is smaller. 

CHICKEN IN A BLANKET ($10.80) 

I did not try this, but from what Jimin say, it tasted really good and sweet. She said it was worth it and will definitely come back next time for it. 

FRENCH CLASSIC ($7.80) 

This tasted quite average. It taste like pancakes. However, I really like this. It's sweet and it helps me to gain my appetite. $7.80 seems a little too expensive for it though. You might want to think twice before you try it as I feel that there are better choices than this. 


Website: charliebrowncafe.com.sg


Address: 313 Orchard Road, #01-25/25A (Discovery Walk)
Singapore 238895

Tel: +65 6836 5344  Fax: +65 6547 4735

Email: customercare@charliebrowncafe.com.sg