Tuesday 26 August 2014

the royals: rainbow cake.




{RAINBOW CAKE}: $6.20/slice 

I chanced upon this halal certified bakery, The Royals, at the basement of Lot 1 Shoppers Mall. They actually do sell rainbow cakes and a lot of other cakes. All the cakes look really good. I feel that there is a need to try all of them out. However, I only bought the rainbow cake as it is really beautiful. It taste rather alright, just a little too sweet for me. The cake is not as soft as I expected that it will be and the cream taste sour. I doubt many people will like it, but I honestly do. The colours of the cake is really bright and it definitely makes it apetistising. The rainbow cake do come in a whole and it cost about $50+. I feel that is worth the price. Why not give it a shot? 

*THE ROYALS: LOT ONE TAKEAWAY OUTLET
Basement 1, Lot One (Chua Chu Kang MRT), facing Hong Kong Cafe 
Open Daily: 10AM-10PM 
www.royalcakes.com